Wednesday, August 5, 2015

BUYING AND SELLING OF GOLD

 Last week I got the chance of chatting with a minister  who developed and leaned financial management through his brothers and sisters. He talks about financial freedom of which many are still ignorant about it. He discussed about selling and buying of gold. I joking told him, oh, you have now many gold deposits. And he responded to me,  what will I do for that! I don't need that since I am a minister. But, I go into it to help the poor. Nice ! We are celebrating the year of the poor. And finally, he made mentioned of the company doing the business of gold trading. Global Inter Gold. What is this all about? Honestly, I don't know. This is something to be researched. Will I recommend to you ? NO

 Preacher in Blue Jeans....
 BO SANCHEZ : Preacher in Blue Jeans
BO SANCHEZ : Preacher in Blue Jeans
BO SANCHEZ : Preacher in Blue Jeans


BO SANCHEZ : Preacher in Blue Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment